Orthodontics/Braces – Cartersville, GA
The Easy Way to Straighten Crooked Teeth
Many people would consider straight teeth to be more attractive, but it goes beyond that. Crooked teeth can be harder to clean, and a misaligned bite can exert pressure on your jaw joints, increasing the risk of tooth decay and TMJ disorder respectively. Luckily, bracket-and-wire braces are no longer your only option for aligning your smile. Here at Family Dentistry of Bartow County, we offer Invisalign clear braces to subtly reposition your pearly whites. To learn more about the easy way to straighten crooked teeth, call us to set up your consultation with Dr. Obeid!
Why Choose Family Dentistry of Bartow County for Orthodontics / Braces?
- Kind Dentist with 19+ Years of Experience
- Dental Insurance Maximized & Low- to No-Interest Financing Offered
- State-of-the-Art Technology in a Relaxing Dental Office
Invisalign® Clear Braces
An image-friendly alternative to metal braces is Invisalign, which gently shifts the teeth using clear plastic trays called aligners. When worn, these aligners are imperceptible to anyone who doesn’t know exactly what to look for. This means that you can go about your day without anyone even noticing your treatment! Simply wear the aligners for at least 22 hours per day, and you’ll have a perfectly straight smile after about 12 to 18 months, on average.
Benefits of Invisalign®
It’s no surprise that people overwhelmingly prefer Invisalign to traditional braces. After all, Invisalign offers numerous benefits:
- Most people in your day-to-day life won’t even be aware that you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- You can remove the aligners at any time, so you won’t need to sacrifice certain foods like you would with braces.
- Oral hygiene is also easier, as you won’t struggle to brush and floss around wires and brackets.
- The aligners are made from smooth plastic that is very unlikely to irritate the soft tissues in your mouth.